1. IDENTIFICATION DATA In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: The company owner of this web domain
Identity: Bora Bora Camper & Co. (hereinafter Bora Bora)
Phone: +34 659 18 61 45 mail: email@example.com
2. USERS The access and/or use of this portal or website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected in this notice. The Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, if applicable, are mandatory. In any case, for any specific purpose, your express consent will be requested.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL Our website provides access to information, services, programs or data (hereinafter we will refer to them as "content") on the Internet belonging to Bora Bora or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the correct use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information about their data. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to make diligent, ethical and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups) offered through its portal and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them for :
– Incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
– Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
– Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the owner, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The owner of the portal reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or security. public or that, in his opinion, are not suitable or convenient for publication. In any case, the owner of the portal will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY The owner, by himself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of his website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Bora Bora. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Bora Bora. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Bora Bora.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY Bora Bora is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS Bora Bora reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear. presented or located on your portal.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION Bora Bora reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES The breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal will be prosecuted, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION Bora Bora may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until duly published. be modified by others.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The relationship between Bora Bora and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the relevant authority.